Do you want to make a difference in the lives of others … to help remove barriers so people can move forward successfully? Do you want to join an organization dedicated to be the best … to be a leader in the field? Concordance may be the place for you.
Concordance Academy of Leadership assists formerly incarcerated individuals in three primary areas: behavioral health and wellness; education and employment; and community and life skills. We start working with individuals six months prior to release and continue assisting for up to a year after their return to the community.
Currently we are seeking motivated, energetic Sober Living Technicians for our Concordance House, located in scenic Elsberry, MO. We have full-time and part-time positions available for all shifts.
Job duties include:
- Interacting with and supervising participants
- Providing encouragement and support in commitment to sobriety
- Testing and processing participants’ drug tests
- Ensuring participant safety and leading by example
- Driving participants to meetings in various locations
The successful candidate will have:
- Valid driver’s license with a clean DMV record
- Experience working with justice-involved adults or other vulnerable populations is a plus – we welcome applicants with lived experience.
Interested candidates are invited to send their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Concordance Academy of Leadership is committed to
restoring individuals, rebuilding families, and transforming communities.