The Marketing Manager helps promote the organization’s identity and mission to investors, partners, the public, and team members through digital and print mediums.
- Develop and execute marketing and advertising strategy for organization.
- Oversee the development and printing of all digital and print marketing materials to ensure the messaging/branding is consistent and effective. Manage vendor relationships.
- Create and execute social media strategy, including developing monthly and annual goals. Monitor organization’s social media accounts and produce monthly analytics reports.
- Assist with advertising placements (print, digital, SEO) and ad design.
- Design internal communication pieces in collaboration with senior executive team and human resources, as needed.
- Manage organization’s website. Ensure content is updated and relevant. Set goals and report website analytics monthly to SVP.
- Design collateral materials for fundraising campaigns, special events, annual reports, and investor updates.
- Coordinate video production with outside vendors.
- Create and manage branded promotional item inventory and ordering.
- Maintain positive and professional relationships with Academy participants, prison staff and administration, team members, volunteers, community partners and adhere to Academy policies.
- Collaborate with team members to ensure Concordance Academy continues to be the best.
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- Extensive knowledge of all social media platforms
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office Suite, and other related software.
- Experience with Google Ad/Analytics and WordPress
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize, coordinate, multi-task, and demonstrate initiative
- Work well independently and as a team
- Open to collaboration across the organization
- Ability to work closely with others in a small, highly collaborative team environment
- Work flexible hours when needed
- Mission focused.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Design, Marketing, or related field required.
- Three to five years of experience in design, marketing, communications, or related field required.
- Experience working with justice-involved adults or other vulnerable populations
- Lived experience.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.